Dalitha Bandhu Telangana | Dalitha Bandhu Application | Scheme Details
Dalitha Bandhu is the new flagship scheme of the Telangana Government. Under this scheme, the SCs will get financial assistance of 10 Lakhs which can be useful for becoming entrepreneur.
It is the biggest financial aid among all the current schemes
This is something new scheme in favour of backward class people such as Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes, etc
As per Chief Minister K Chandra Shekhar Rao’s announcement among the media, The Telangana Government is ready to spend around 1 Lakh Crore rupees on Dalita Bandhu Scheme in Telangana for eligible SCs.
Dalitha Bandhu Telangana Scheme Details
Dalita Bandhu Eligibility
As of now, according to the speech of Mr KCR, this is for completely for Dalits, No other parameters specified.
- You should be a Dalith
- Valid Caste Certificate
- You should be Resident of Telangana
- Should have a Telangana Ration Card
- Should have a Aadhar Card
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) or low income candidates (Not Sure)
Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Scheme Benefits
- Dalitha Bandhu is the financial assistance for all eligible SCs.
- This is completely free
- 10 Lakhs financial assistance
- No need to repay again to the Govt or any other
- The amount is to be credited to the beneficiary account directly without any middlemen
- Avail reservation in getting licenses for business like Wine Shops, Medical Shops, Fertilizers Shops, Rice Mills, etc
Read: Double Bedroom Scheme Details
Dalitha Bandhu Telangana Scheme Start Date
As per the official announcement from the TRS Party, the date is fixed to start the Dalith Bandhu scheme in Telangana.
The date of starting the new flagship scheme Dalitha Bandhu is 16th August.
Read: Rythu Bandhu Amount Status
Dalita Bandhu Amount
As we said above, the Telangana Government decided to provide financial assistance of rupees 10 Lakhs. This is a bigger amount for poor people.
This financial aid is really appreciated if it will go successfully.
As of now no online and offline process started for applying for this scheme.
Once started we will let you know.
Keep checking this website.